5 Simple Things You Can Do Today To Make Exercise FUN!
Exercise needs to be a high priority in your life, but for this to make sense and work, it needs to be fun and enjoyable. I was recently on TV in San Francisco talking about 5 Simple Things You Can Do Today To Make Exercise FUN! Click here to see my interview.
The 5 Simple Things You Can do to Make Exercise Fun:
- Fun: make exercise fun and enjoyable; entertainment with family and friends; all it takes is a positive attitude
- Relationships: develop current relationships and build new ones and get involved in your local community
- Personal Time: allocate personal time every week to exercising alone; this is great time management and a stress reliever
- Outdoors: whenever possible, exercise outdoors; parks, beach, mountain, lake, river, etc.
- Vacations: make exercise the focus of your vacations
Make your New Year Resolution today and sign up for the FREE 30 Day Exercise Challenge. Doing the Challenge will set you up for future success. Make sure you do the Challenge with at least one other person so you can hold each other accountable but also have lots of fun along the way!
To watch the introductory video and sign up for the Challenge click here.
Until the next time, remember my motto:
“You don’t have to be fit and healthy to start but you do have to start to be fit and healthy!”
By Jim Kirwan
Get America Moving
P.S. You will be able to do or redo the Challenge at any time!